Dr. Han is proud to provide CEREC same-day crowns!
There are many different methods of fabricating a dental crown, and one of the most modern and esthetic methods is the CEREC system. The CEREC system has revolutionized the dental field. With this technology, Dr. Han can design, fabricate and place a crown in just one visit! The need for uncomfortable temporaries or messy impressions has been eliminated.
What is a crown?
A crown (or cap) is a covering that restores a damaged tooth to its normal form and function. A crown protects and strengthens tooth structure that cannot be restored with fillings. Dr. Han’s crowns are made to match the size, shape and color or your teeth for a natural, long-lasting beautiful smile.
Reasons for crowns:
- Broken or fractured teeth
- Decayed teeth
- Broken or failed fillings
- Cosmetic enhancement
- Restoring a tooth after root canal treatment
How does CEREC work?
- Dr. Han will prepare your tooth by removing any decay and shaping the surface to properly fit the crown.
- A specialized digital 3-D camera is used to create a precise image of your teeth.
- The computer-aided design (CAD) software then enables Dr. Han to design and create a color-matched restoration specific to your dental needs.
- The final crown is then adjusted, polished and bonded to the prepared tooth.
- All of this is accomplished in a single appointment! Call today to ask about CEREC same-day crowns!