DENTAL CLEANING / HYGIENE / PERIODONTAL TREATMENT
Visiting Dr. Han’s office at least twice a year for a professional dental cleaning will help ensure a beautiful, healthy, long-lasting smile.
What is involved in a professional dental cleaning?
A variety of instruments will gently clean your gums and the surface of your teeth to loosen and remove plaque, stains, and tartar. The hygienist will polish your teeth with specially formulated toothpaste that polishes and cleans the surfaces.
Your comfort is Dr. Han’s priority!
Many of Dr. Han’s patients enjoy coming in for a routine cleaning. The professional dental cleaning is a comfortable and easy process.
Benefits of a Professional Dental Cleaning:
- Keep your smile brighter – A professional dental cleaning will remove embarrassing stains. Coffee, tea, wine, sodas, colorful foods and tobacco are all common culprits. Stains detract from your appearance!
- Ensure early detection of dental problems – Dental problems can become
extensive and increasingly expensive if they are not found early on.
- Interrupt gum (periodontal) disease – Plaque and calculus that is firmly attached to your teeth is full of bacteria that can cause long-term damage.
- Improve your overall health – Diseases in the mouth areassociated with diabetes, cardiovascular disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Detect oral cancer – Oral cancer is on the rise. Dr. Han screens for signs of oral cancer at every exam.
- Prevent bad breath – Having your teeth cleaned regularly can give you confidence in the freshness of your breath.