Dental implants are changing lives!
Dr. Han has helped many of his patients replace missing teeth with attractive, comfortable, and natural feeling dental implants. In the past few decades, dental implants have become the most helpful and reliable way to replace missing teeth and secure bridges or dentures. Dr. Han uses advanced methods and superior technology to place dental implants to improve the quality of your life.
The Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. Dr. Han works to make your dental implant restorations look real and alive.
- Improved comfort. Because they become a fixed part of your mouth, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures or spacing.
- Improved speech. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that your teeth might slip. Filling in the spaces in your mouth can also improve speech.
- Easier eating. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with comfort and confidence.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile, and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants do not require any alteration of nearby healthy teeth to support the implant (as might be the case with a traditional dental bridge). Individual implants allow easy access between teeth, which improves oral hygiene.
- Durability. Implants are very durable, long-term restorations. With good care and maintenance, many implants last a lifetime.