Dr. Han offers comfortable treatment for a variety of dental emergencies to patients throughout Reston and all of Fairfax County.
What is considered a dental emergency?
Any issues that require immediate or prompt attention from the dentist, especially those that are painful, are considered dental emergencies.
Frequently experienced dental emergencies include:
- Infections or abscesses
- Chipped, broken, or cracked teeth
- Deep cuts inside the mouth
- Swollen and tender gums
- Sores that are slow to heal
- Broken or lost crown, bridge, onlay, veneer, denture, or dental implant
- A tooth which has been knocked out
- A tooth that has become loose
- Denture sores
As a dedicated family dentist, Dr. Han will do his very best to see dental emergencies the same day. Please call immediately to request an emergency care visit if you experience a severe toothache, badly damage your teeth, or have another urgent dental problem.