Each one of us wants to have our teeth in a straight line so that our smile is perfect. However, not all of us want to go around showing off a metal wire on our teeth for several months for a perfect smile. You don’t have to cage your teeth into metal brackets because you can get a straighter smile with Invisalign aligners. These aligners are the perfect alternative to their troublesome metal counterparts. In the last few years, Invisalign aligners have become the most sought after dental treatment because they are easier to adjust and more comfortable as compared to metal brackets.
Benefits of Invisalign Treatment
Invisalign treatment in Reston, VA, has become the most preferred orthodontic dental treatment because of the wide range of benefits that it offers. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- Because these aligners are invisible, you can smile like your usual self throughout the treatment process.
- Since Invisalign aligners are removable, you remove them while eating, drinking, brushing, and floss.
- These aligners have no metal brackets and bands that lead to mouth abrasions when you wear them.
- Without the inconvenience caused by metal wires, you have to visit your dentist less frequently to get your aligners adjusted.
- With Invisalign treatment, you can view a virtual treatment plan to see how straight your teeth will look after your treatment is done.
How do Invisalign Aligners Work?
Invisalign treatment is a simple process. The dentist conducts a diagnosis via dental X-rays along with taking the impressions of your teeth. The teeth impressions are vital for designing a customized set of Invisalign aligners for straightening your teeth. Generally, you have to wear each set of aligners for two weeks and can be removed while consuming food and beverages as well as brushing and flossing. During the process of changing aligners every two weeks, your teeth start shifting gradually until the final position, as agreed upon by you and your dentist, is achieved. Additionally, you need to visit your dentist for routine checkups to ensure that the treatment is progressing as per the plan or not.
If you want to have a beautiful smile that dazzles one and all, then you should consider Invisalign treatment. At Expressions Dental Care, we have the best dentists for Invisalign aligners in Reston, VA, who are experienced in transforming people’s smiles with Invisalign aligners. You can book an appointment with our cosmetic dentists to know more about Invisalign aligners.