Invisalign braces involves a series of invisible and removable aligners that adjust to your changing smile over time. Dr. Han will use Invisalign computer technology to design a series of Invisalign aligners that are personalized to shift your smile to perfection.
Metal braces are rigid, bulky, and inconvenient, but Invisalign is just the opposite. These flexible and smooth plastic aligners will allow you to maintain the lifestyle you are comfortable with while you work towards the smile of your dreams.
What are the benefits of Invisalign treatment?
- Since the aligners are invisible, you can smile normally throughout treatment.
- Invisalign is removable so you can eat, drink, brush and floss as usual.
- There are no metal bands and brackets to cause mouth abrasions during treatment.
- Without the hassle of metal wires, you spend less time in the dental chair getting adjustments.
- Invisalign also allows you to view a virtual treatment plan so you can see how straight your teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
How does Invisalign work?
After the initial diagnostics and planning, which includes x-rays and impressions of your teeth, a series of customized aligners will be made for you. You will wear each set of aligners for about two weeks. The aligners are removed only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you move through the series of aligners, your teeth will gradually shift until they have straightened into the final position. You’ll visit Dr. Han approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Contact Expressions Dental Care Today!
Are you interested in correcting crooked teeth with Invisalign clear braces? We would love to schedule you for a consultation in our office. Give us a call today to set up an appointment or to receive an answer to any of your Invisalign questions.