Consider Invisalign to get the beautiful, straight teeth you’ve always wanted — without metal braces. Call today for a consultation with Dr. Han to determine if Invisalign is right for you!
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that are clear. No one can tell that you are wearing Invisalign! Invisalign is made with 3-D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective.
What are the benefits of Invisalign treatment?
- Since the aligners are invisible, you can smile normally throughout treatment.
- Invisalign is removable so you can eat, drink, brush and floss as usual.
- There are no metal bands and brackets to cause mouth abrasions during treatment.
- Without the hassle of metal wires, you spend less time in the dental chair getting adjustments.
- Invisalign also allows you to view a virtual treatment plan so you can see how straight your teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
How does Invisalign work?
After the initial diagnostics and planning, which includes x-rays and impressions of your teeth, a series of customized aligners will be made for you. You will wear each set of aligners for about two weeks. The aligners are removed only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you move through the series of aligners, your teeth will gradually shift until they have straightened into the final position. You’ll visit Dr. Han approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.