Porcelain veneers are a fingernail-thin layer of porcelain that can cover chips, stains and gaps in your front teeth to give you a brilliant smile. Veneers are designed to mimic the natural translucency of enamel so they look and feel like your natural teeth.
To find out if dental veneers or teeth veneers are right for you, learn more by reading on below, then schedule your appointment with Dr. John Han. At Expressions Dental Care, we don’t create restorations that look like dental work. You can trust us to design long-lasting dental veneers that blend in with your natural smile.
Porcelain veneers may be the right choice for patients who want to improve:
- Teeth that are discolored from staining or dental work
- Worn down or weak teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Teeth that are misaligned or uneven
- Irregularly shaped teeth
- Gaps between the teeth
What are the Benefits of Dental Veneers
Many patients select porcelain veneers because they:
- Look completely natural
- Renew your appearance
- Offer strength and durability
- Refresh Your Smile with Teeth Veneers
Veneers are used to cover discolorations and imperfections. They can change the size, color, and shape of your teeth. Porcelain veneers last for years and are resistant to staining from coffee, tea, red wine, cigarettes and colorful foods.
- Dr. Han will remove about half a millimeter of your natural enamel to allow for the thickness of the veneer.
- He will take a mold of the teeth and send it to a lab where a highly skilled technician will fabricate your custom veneers.
- Finally, Dr. Han will permanently bond the veneers to your natural teeth.
To find out more about our veneers, contact us at our office. We would love to answer any questions you might have or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Han.