What are the Benefits of Dental Veneers
Many patients select porcelain veneers because they:
- Look completely natural
- Renew your appearance
- Offer strength and durability
- Refresh Your Smile with Teeth Veneers
Veneers are used to cover discolorations and imperfections. They can change the size, color, and shape of your teeth. Porcelain veneers last for years and are resistant to staining from coffee, tea, red wine, cigarettes and colorful foods.
- Dr. Han will remove about half a millimeter of your natural enamel to allow for the thickness of the veneer.
- He will take a mold of the teeth and send it to a lab where a highly skilled technician will fabricate your custom veneers.
- Finally, Dr. Han will permanently bond the veneers to your natural teeth.
To find out more about our veneers, contact us at our office. We would love to answer any questions you might have about cosmetic dentistry, or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Han.