When it comes to feeling confident about your appearance, Dr. Han understands the importance of an attractive smile. And to help you achieve this goal, he offers two safe and effective teeth whitening methods to help you look and feel your best! The two options are in-office whitening, and whitening with take-home trays.
Whitening is a procedure that removes surface stains and discoloration from teeth.
Discoloration/staining can be the result of:
- Poor oral hygiene
- Foods or Beverages
- Trauma to the teeth*
- The effects of aging
*Teeth that are discolored because of medication, trauma or fluorosis (white patches on the teeth from too much Fluoride) are not good candidates for the whitening procedure unless the discoloration is mild. Veneers or Crowns are often the best solution for teeth with more severe discoloration.
Dr. Han’s patients have access to the latest technology in teeth whitening. His office has the three most advanced whitening systems:
- Zoom! Whitening
- KîR Whitening
- Boost Power Bleach
In-office whitening is the most effective method to whiten your teeth.
The procedure is safe and easy:
- A protective barrier isolates your teeth to protect your lips and gums from the bleaching agent.
- A whitening gel is applied to your teeth.
- A light will be pointed at your teeth to activate the bleaching agent.
- The gel is scientifically formulated peroxide that gently penetrates your teeth to remove deep stains and discoloration.
- You will receive complimentary custom whitening trays to boost and/or maintain the in-office results.
- With proper care and an occasional touch-up at home, your whiter smile will sparkle for years.
In just one visit your teeth will be dramatically whiter. In-office whitening is ideal for anyone looking for immediate results. The convenience of in-office whitening makes it the perfect choice for Dr. Han’s busiest patients. As part of the in-office whitening package, you will receive complimentary whitening trays to take home for touch-ups!
Take Home Custom Whitening Trays
If you prefer to bleach at home, custom whitening trays are the best option for you.
Here is the procedure:
- Dr. Han will take an impression of your teeth to create the custom trays for you.
- He will provide you with a specially formulated bleaching agent to place into the clear custom tray at home.
- With approximately 30 minutes of wear per day, the whitening gel will safely remove stains from your enamel.
With this system, you decide when your teeth have reached the desired brightness and you will always have the trays to touch up your new white smile as needed!