Expressions Dental Care In-House Dental Discount Plan is a one-year contract plan beginning the date the membership is paid in full. It is designed to help meet the dental needs of those patients with no dental insurance. It cannot be combined by patients with dental insurance. This savings plan is not an insurance plan or affiliated with any dental insurance plan or company. The plan is strictly for use at Expressions Dental Care and it is not honored at any other practice.
Patients who participate in our In-House Dental savings plan, experience:
- No yearly maximum
- No deductibles
- No claims to submit
- No limitations for pre-existing treatment
- No pre-authorizations
- Free consultations
- No waiting for treatment
Our In-House plan includes:
- 1 Comprehensive exam
- 2 Dental cleanings
- 2 Dental exams
- 1 Set of (4) bitewing X-rays
- 1 Fluoride treatment
- Full mouth series X-rays & Panoramic X-rays – 50% off
- 15% off additional cleanings & restorative treatment
- Comprehensive Exam 100% (new patient/initial visit)
- 2 Dental Exams 100%
- 4 Bitewing x-rays 100%
- Full Mouth Series 50% (one every 5 years)
- Panoramic X-ray 50% (one every 5 years)
- Adult Cleaning 100% (2 per year)
- Child Cleaning 100% (2 per year)
- 1 Fluoride treatment per year 100%
- Additional cleaning per year 15%
You will receive 15% off of all treatment plans including sealants, fillings, crowns and periodontal treatment.
In-House Dental Plan Cost
Dental Exclusions & Limitations
This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan or dental insurance.
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of the doctor, lies outside the realm of their capacity.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile or medical insurance.
- For services of injuries covered under worker’s compensation.
- For dental procedures that are referred to specialists.
- No discounts on consumable items such as Sonicares, Water Pik, Prevident, etc.
- Yearly benefits are not carried over to the next year.
- Benefits cannot be transferred to other family members or individuals.
- Plans are subjected to change annually.
- Membership fees are due the day of joining the program.
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time.
- Children listed on plan must live in a household or be a full time student.
- Cosmetic procedures such as Whitening and Invisalign® clear aligners are not included in the plan discount.
- Membership expires one year from joining the program.
Interested in our in-house dental discount plan? Call our dental office in Reston, Virginia, at 703-757-6453 and schedule an appointment with our dentists, Dr. John Han and associates.
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|